Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Mouse beeping when fast right clicking..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi, I had the same issue with my omen desktop with a razer mouse. Uninstalling Omen Command Center fixed this issue for me.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
HP Recommended

@BaluM

Could you please help me with the exact model name or the product number?

Did you try with an alternate mouse and check if you are facing the same issue?

Are you facing this issue after an update?

Keep me posted.

Welcome to the HP Community.

Have a great day!

Cheers 🙂

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

Hi, I had A4Tech bloody V7 ultracore 2 had it almost for 4 years. So i decide, its broken mouse, and buy HP omen 400 mouse, and its same, like with A4Tech. Beeping while fast clicking right button or long holding... 1-3x beep sound and little lag. Its styl same, like before update.. Its anoying. Thank you.

HP Recommended

@BaluM

Let's Disable toggle keys and check if it works

To Disable Toggle Keys in Windows 10

Settings app

• Spread out the Start Menu and hit on Settings.

Wndows 10 Start Menu and the Settings app

• From different categories of the Settings app, click Ease of Access.

Settings category, Ease of Access

• The left sidebar presents various segments of settings, click Keyboard.

Keyboard segment of settings

• Cast a glance at the right pane of Keyboard. you can see Toggle Keys option with a slider.

Toggle keys slider

• Switch the slider to On mode and activate the feature. You can now hear a sound notification whenever you hit Caps Lock, Num Lock or Scroll Lock keys.

Enable Toggle key slider

• In future if you want to disable this feature, simply turn the slider Off.

Disable Toggle key slider

Keep me posted, how it goes!

If the information provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

Nope, mouse styl beeping and lagging..

HP Recommended

Hi, I had the same issue with my omen desktop with a razer mouse. Uninstalling Omen Command Center fixed this issue for me.

HP Recommended

Are u install it back after, or with some update its instaled. Or you just be without it?

I try tommorow.

HP Recommended

No, i have not reinstalled it yet.

HP Recommended

Thank you so much, it works for me too! 🙂

HP Recommended

Those of you who have had this issue and uninstalled the Command Center, did you ever re-install the latest version to see if the issue came back or not?

If you would, it will help us a lot to get closer to an answer of whats going on. You shouldn't have to keep the command center uninstalled since you payed for having that functionality.

Would you install these latest files and check back? It will help...

Get OMEN Command Center - Microsoft Store

Get HP System Event Utility - Microsoft Store

Thanks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.