Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New member
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post


HP Recommended
Hp by omen 17-an141TX

My laptop charger broke and I cannot find a replacement for it! I need help please 

it’s the HP by omen laptop model number 17-an141TX and to voltage for the charger is 135w 


HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
25,024 24,978 1,164 1,198
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended


Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.


I understand you are in need of support, As it's a hardware replacement parts. 

I would request you to contact our Phone Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out.


HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:

  • Click on this link –
  • Select the product type.
  • Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.
  • Select the country from the drop-down.
  • You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance.

I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation