cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
dartwantuz
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

OMEN 25 flickers black and has gray glitches on the right side

HP Recommended
HP OMEN 25 144hz Monitor
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought a new HP OMEN 25 Monitor a few months ago. The entire screen of the monitor now randomly flickers black and also gray lines/glitches appear on and off in quick succession on the right hand side of the screen.

- I have tried a factory reset from the monitors controls

- I have unplugged and replugged in everything

- I used HDMI and DisplayPort and had same trouble

- I plugged in various devices (besides just my PC), and the issues persisted so I know it is an issue with the monitor.

Seems like this trouble is a random thing. Sometimes monitor works good 8 and more hours, sometimes i got this trouble after a few minutes.

1 REPLY 1
Photoray002
Level 15
12,679 7,626 1,309 4,332
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @dartwantuz

You would do best to make a warranty claim and let HP fix it.

Use this link to contact them with.

Choose the country you are in, then choose Support and follow the prompts.
NOTE: Options and hours of operation vary between countries.
Contact HP Worldwide | HP® Official Site

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation