Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN Mindframe Headset
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Quite a while ago I bought an OMEN Mindframe Headset (no Prime, the old model hitting markets in late 2018). Today I was (finally) taking it out of the box not knowing what I am going to "experience" after. No, it wasn't the awesome 7.1 audio, neither the fancy cooling system... all I received was a useless piece of junk. The upholstery fell apart at first touch - a gentle touch putting it from the box onto the table with two hands! The fabric slid out of the gap between 2 parts and the plastic ring inside the ear cushion is not even sticking properly to the part behind, but got loose (looks like it will fall apart soon). Already filled with anger I connected it to the computer to realize that it isn't doing anything (except putting out light and heat) without the gigantic software package installed... but there's more: Trying to put the **bleep** Serial Number into the check for guarantee resulted in -> ... nothing, because hp (how unfortunate!) can't recognize this number - and yes, I can read and I looked at it more than once. I tried it in other places -> same result. E-Mail Contact also impossible. In all honesty: What kind of joke is that?

Anyway, it definitely has been the last time hp saw me as a customer. Such a level of dilettantism is far beyond what I can accept. Not to mention the price.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@JoaKr

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have escalated your case and a case manager will reach out to you

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.