Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN X by HP - 17t
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi All,

I have this gaming OMEN X by HP - 17t  laptop, all of a suddend Spacebar key doesn't work at all. Only this key doesn't work, I connect an external keyboard, and that keyboard works fine.

Anyone has any solution? Do i have to replace the whole keyboard for this laptop?

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Soft-Soft

Are you still under warranty? IF so, contact Support directly for a failed keyboard issue.

Contact HP Worldwide | HP® Official Site

Choose the country you are in, then choose Support and follow the prompts.
NOTE: Options and hours of operation vary between countries.

HP Recommended

No, I don't have a waranty. I may need to replace the keyboard. What is the part number of the keyboard

for this HP Omen X 17t?

Please help me here.

Thanks

HP Recommended

It will help me find one if you could tell me the full product number of the Omen.

You can find it in the HP Support Assistant, or reboot and tap F1 for the system info menu.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.