Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (1,238 Views)

OMEN X by HP 35 Curved Gaming Display with NVIDIA G-SYNC

Product Name: OMEN X by HP 35 Curved Gaming
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello!

Saw a review of HP's first foray into high end ultrawide gaming display, the OMEN X 35 Curver gaming monitor and I love it!

I am looking to change my Dell 3415W and this monitor ticks all the boxes for me, as this is the first high end curver monitor with Gsync that does not repulse me aesthetically haha.

I see on amazon.com that it will be released stateside on Feb the 1st and I was wondering when this will come to Europe and specifically to Greece. UK will do fine too if i can have an answer.

My search for Greek customer support led me to this forum so if you could provide me with some info I would greatly appreciate it.

Many thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Provost
Message 2 of 2 (489 Views)

Re: OMEN X by HP 35 Curved Gaming Display with NVIDIA G-SYNC

@gregts13, welcome to the forum.

This is a peer to peer help forum. The only presence that HP has on it are the Admins and the Mods. Otherwise, none of us works for HP.  Your best option is to contact HP Customer Support for the answer to your questions.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

-----------------------------------------
Signature:

HP TouchPad - 1.2 GHz; 1 GB memory; 32 GB storage; WebOS/CyanogenMod 11(Kit Kat)

HP Omen X; i7-6700K; 16 GB DDR4 2133; GTX 1070; 256 GB SSD M.2; Win 10 Home

HP Photosmart 7520 AIO

++++++++++++++++++
**Click the Thumbs Up+ to say 'Thanks' and the 'Accept as Solution' if I have solved your problem.**

Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!