Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen 27 Display
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The monitor currently will not power on. Tested the Monitor it replaced, and that one works. The monitors power LED turns on after unplugging and plugging back in the power supply, but as you go to turn on the monitor itself the power led goes black. The led then wont return on, and the screen never actually powers on, or shows any image.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Myzeryclown

Welcome to HP Forums,  

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips,
Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂

I see that HP Omen display not powering on, I appreciate your efforts to try and resolve the issue.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

• Are you getting any error message no input signal?
  • Have you checked the cable connection?
  • Have you checked the power connection?​​​​​​​

While you respond to that, I recommend you to perform the following steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a fix:

• Make sure the power outlet has power and the power outlet matches the power rating for the display.

• Connect the display to a different power outlet.

• Try a different power cord.

Also, I have found a wonderful document which should help you with this issue - Flat Panel Monitor Displays Message about No Signal, Signal out of Range, Sleep, or Power Save

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below,

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I am not getting any error message about no input signal. I've checked the power connection to the power supply, and the display. I've also checked the cable connection. I've moved power outlets, and tested additional power cords. I tested the monitor the Omen display replaced, and that still works. The Omen when initially plugged in turns on the front led to red. When trying to fully power by hitting the button located at the back of the display, the front led turns off. Nothing comes on or responds after that.

HP Recommended

@Myzeryclown

As you've performed relevant troubleshooting steps and the issue persists, It looks like hardware related issue. I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to check the available service options for your laptop.

HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:

• Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/
  • Select the product type.
  • Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.
  • Select the country from the drop-down.
  • You should see the HP support number or Chat option listed

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.