Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 27 Display
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey guys,

Just bought 2x Omen 27's, the website says both monitors warranties are over (which Im disputing, considering I bought them Brand new from walmart on this weekend) - and one of the monitors has a dead panel in the top right corner. I would return it and get another, but they're out and they're not being replenished. How do I RMA this monitor to get a new panel installed?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @mcwilton1123

If you have the receipt, you can contact HP Support and prove proof of purchase date and they will make a record of it and register it. You need to contact them though to do this.

I believe the Omen Pixel policy allows for zero white pixel count, which means its covered. Contact Support and discuss these issues to find out. We cant officially speak for them in the forum.

Here is the link to contact them.

Contact HP Worldwide | HP® Official Site

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.