Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen Sequencer Keyboard
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When I go to lighting tab and select any mode (static, animation) and choose a color, normal number keys(above WASD) get pink color no matter what color I select and for other keys( right shift, backspace, print sc), some random color gets applied.image.pngIMG_20200618_091534.jpgd.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hai I have the same keyboard, have you update your Omen Command center? If still not working, then try uninstall then uninstall the keyboard driver and install the Comand center and plug your keyboard again....For me it works. Mostly the problem the lighting of the keyboard will reset it self when you turn on your Laptop/PC the next day. One trik that i did is to use the FN keys to change the lighting model if it does not turn on your last save themes.

All my Gaming keyboard that I havbe and use, this is the only keyboard I know does not save the last profile that you have set. HP are good creating working laptop but far from gaming pherperial they have to learn alot in future. so every time I turn on my rig, I have to manualy set the lighting in comand center.Funny thing only the keyboard, the reactor mouse and the mindframe does not change it profile by them self.....

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.