Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 15-EK0000NT
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just am using the omen reactor mouse for 2 days. I created a macro with multi-key option. I adjusted 999 loops. When I start the macro, I could not stop it. It just continued to until the loop end. But my expectation is controlling the macro's start and end. Lets say, when I want to stop macro, I will pust again the related button and macro will be stop. It does not work like that. 

Could you please help about it. I would like to control the macros start and end. 

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi@OPXAH, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Request you to follow the below troubleshooting steps from the document:-

I understand you are having issues with the Omen reactor mouse not working. Don't worry we'll work together to help you find a solution.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Have you recently made any changes on the PC before the issue started?

Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the HP Omen command center?

Have you tried to update the drivers using HP Support Assistant?

In the meantime, let's try these steps here: 

Let's try uninstalling the HP Omen Command center from the Control panel, programs, and features.

Below is the direct link to download and install the Omen command center. This the latest version available for your computer.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp84001-84500/sp84071.exe

The next thing, I would suggest here is to update the Bios and Chipset drivers on your PC from our HP support website, using this link.

Also, download and install HP support assistant on your PC. It should automatically download and install the latest updates and drivers for your PC.

Refer to this link to know how to use HP support assistant.

For more assistance, please go through this link: User guide

Keep me posted. Happy to help!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

HP Recommended

Hi @Praveenbv,

I checked my folder. My command center was updated to Gaming Hub. I did not find Command Center in Microsoft Store. There is only Gaming Hub and it is latest version. 

I searched a training video on Youtube. But I did not find for especially omen reactor mouse. I watched a video about keyboard macro. I saw "custom delay" in multi-key option. But in reactor mouse macro mode, it do not have it.

Could you please see below picture. I marked with yellow pen. I mentioned this. 

If possible, please share with me a short video about how to set multi-macro with fully control (with start and stop control).

OPXAH_0-1610993441942.png

If you say, omen reactor mouse has not this option, I request from you start stop option. Because I need macro which is controlable. Loot quantity does not matter, while playing. Most important is I able to start and stop whenever I want.

Please answer my need. I spent my money. I like the omen reactor mouse. I do not want to change my mouse. 

Thank you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.