Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen Sequencer Keyboard
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP item number: 2VN99AA

Just received my keyboard and i am unable to download the Omen command center in order to fully customize it. I go to the download page and am told i don't have any devices. I try to add a computer to my microsoft account, it says to log out and back in with your microsoft acct on the PC. My microsoft acct has been linked to this PC since i got it in 2015. 

I have run out of options on my own as i cannot find ANY information on the sequencer keyboard and how to get the Command center for it. Please Help!

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello @JasperCoffins 

You should be able to grab the OCC directly from Microsoft via your browser from this link...

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/omen-command-center/9nqdw009t0t5?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

No sign in should be necessary.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply! Sadly, it doesnt work as this is the same place i was originally trying to download from. When i click the big blue "Get" button, i am asked to sign in to my microsoft account. I do so, and am told i have not available devices that are compatible. This is what i recieve after signing in to my microsoft account and being redirected to the HP omen download site. I click install and this pops up. Any solutions? THANKS!

install not working.PNG

HP Recommended

Not sure why that is happening.

Are you using a Local Acct or a Microsoft Account to sign in to Windows with?

If you have signed into the MS store previously, it might want you to sign in again each time.

What browser are you using?

Im using Firefox and on a Local Acct. and when it asks if I want to sign in/up, I x out of it...

sign me up.PNG

Click No thanks.

use across your devices.PNG

You should see an Install button in a new window for the app store pop up..

install.PNG

does this work?

HP Recommended

Hang on, I found this link and tested it and it worked to download the OCC directly...

Save it to your drive, then double click the file to run the installation...

Edit: link removed MS has removed access to those files.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.