Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen Sequencer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

Lately, I've started to have the same keyboard problem as BuddyWolf had on this forum - macros on my Sequencer worked for several months and now they are dead to my binded macros. Problem must by in softwere, because the P1 to P5 keys are responding for some actions like "waking up the PC". I uninstalled the program several times and downloaded it again from the store. I've tried uninstalling the drivers and then re-pairing the keyboard with the computer, but none of that seems to work.

After a few restarts, I tried to update the application to the latest version, but the store tells me that the application is up to date. The strange thing was that after the forced update of Windows, these macros worked to this day.

Today, I have all the software up to date that could in some way affect the proper functioning of this application, but the problem still persists.

Don't you have any ideas that could help me?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @JesseSmucr,

I'd like to help!

I recommend you uninstall the Omen command center and then download and install it from the Microsoft store.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/omen-command-center/9nqdw009t0t5

And refer to this link https://support.microsoft.com/en-ae/help/258892/assign-macro-or-function-to-buttons-on-your-mouse

Refer to the macros tab in the document HP OMEN Command Center

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

HP Recommended

Hello,

You probably didn't read my first post correctly. I said I uninstalled and installed this program several times and I know how to assign macros. Your recommendations are not helpful. Just fix this software bug and release the update, please.

Thank you and have a nice rest of the day

Jesse Smucr

HP Recommended

Thank you for your feedback, I will let the team know.

Have a nice day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.