Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen keyboard 1100

Hello! 

So i recently bought the omen keyboard 1100 and noticed that the key with the omen logo does not do anything. When it is pressed all the keys go dark for a split second but goes back to normal. Also probably my biggest problem is that it does not show up on omen gaming hub. I am not quite sure it is supossed to but i just assumed since its an omen prodict, and that there is an omen key. Do any of you wonderfull people per chance now how this problem is fixed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi.

I am not from HP, but I think I could help with your issue.

I checked similar forums posts to do with this keyboard, and it is apparent that your model of keyboard comes with its own separate software and does not integrate with the Omen Gaming Hub. Also from your observations, it looks like the keyboard is lacking its drivers and dedicated software.

Your Driver and Software can be downloaded from this link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/OMEN-by-HP-Keyboard/16172066/model/16172069 

Once you have gone through the installer process, restart your PC to make sure it has installed it. If this doesn't fix your issue I suggest updating other drivers.

To do this you should:

• Check Windows updates for the newest patches and driver updates.
  • Download the "HP Support Assistant App" and check for driver updates for your keyboard
  • Unplug the keyboard and connect it to a USB 2.0 Port

If after all this, the issue still persists, contact HP Support via a live chat or by phone.

Hope this helps.

•  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi.

I am not from HP, but I think I could help with your issue.

I checked similar forums posts to do with this keyboard, and it is apparent that your model of keyboard comes with its own separate software and does not integrate with the Omen Gaming Hub. Also from your observations, it looks like the keyboard is lacking its drivers and dedicated software.

Your Driver and Software can be downloaded from this link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/OMEN-by-HP-Keyboard/16172066/model/16172069 

Once you have gone through the installer process, restart your PC to make sure it has installed it. If this doesn't fix your issue I suggest updating other drivers.

To do this you should:

• Check Windows updates for the newest patches and driver updates.
  • Download the "HP Support Assistant App" and check for driver updates for your keyboard
  • Unplug the keyboard and connect it to a USB 2.0 Port

If after all this, the issue still persists, contact HP Support via a live chat or by phone.

Hope this helps.

•  
HP Recommended

Thank you, installing the softeware worked perfectly.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.