Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN Mindframe headset
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I go by the name of sloth. I recently got the OMEN MIND-FRAME headset and installed the OMEN Command Center application so i can customize my headphones. I play CS-GO and i got into a match where i started to notice that when I right-click my mouse I get a sound *Beep* and double clicks randomly. At first I had no clue what was causing this sound and double click, therefore I started to look for a solution online and came across a video where multiple people where having the same problem in the comments. Apparently the fix to this issue was to uninstall OMEN Command Center. I uninstalled Omen Command Center and it worked. Without OMEN Command Center i'm unable to customize my headset. This message is for raising awareness about the issue and hopefully get a future update to fix this problem.

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hey @Slothify 

Ya i have personally notified HP. They are working on it, but I probably wont get notified when the fix will happen.

IF you would reinstall the OCC, make sure these files are installed form these links....

Get OMEN Command Center - Microsoft Store

Get HP System Event Utility - Microsoft Store

Then update Windows, even if it shows its up to date. Click the check for updates button anyway.

Then go to Windows Services and scroll down to HP Omen HSA Service and disable it.

Right click on it and choose Properties.

Set the automatic startup to Disabled and click the Stop button.

Click OK and exit the windows.

Reboot and see if you can still use the OCC for your headset. The beeping should stop now also.

Let me know if that works.

I cannot get users to respond back with results so please do let me know.

Thanks.

HP Recommended

I have a similar issue with my newly bought Mindframe Prime and I'd like an official answer HP support please. I get random audible clicks followed by a very short lag when using random mouse (Logitech pro wireless) buttons, usually forward and right click. Uninstalling OMEN Command Center  obviously is not a solution.

HP Recommended

I realize that but until HP fixes it, we don't have anything else.

You could try disabling the HP Omen HSA Service in Windows Services.

The Command Center should still open and some say they could still access the mindframe settings.

HP Recommended

Also if you have the OCC installed, go to the Feedback button and send a complaint. Its the best way to get the Omen Teams attention.  if everyone will do it, it will help. I have reported the issue and got no response.

HP Recommended

@Slothify 

Hi Slothify, this case is doing investigation, by the way, can I know what PC are you using? OMEN PC or other brand computer? It will be help for us to do further study.

thanks.

HP Recommended

PLEASE FIX THIS I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. it ruins almost every game i play.

HP Recommended

I have the same issue with an One PC

HP Recommended

@in0rbit_ Welcome to HP Community!

Please provide the product number.

Have you performed the steps provided in the above posts?

If you would reinstall the OCC, make sure these files are installed form these links....

Get OMEN Command Center - Microsoft Store

Get HP System Event Utility - Microsoft Store

Then update Windows, even if it shows it's up to date. Click the check for updates button anyway.

Then go to Windows Services and scroll down to HP Omen HSA Service and disable it.

Right-click on it and choose Properties.

Set the automatic startup to Disabled and click the Stop button.

Click OK and exit the windows.

Reboot and see if you can still use the OCC for your headset. The beeping should stop now also.

Let me know if that works.

let me know how that pans out,
And the answer to the above question will help me, help you!
Keep me posted, and if any of the above questionnaires helped resolve the issue, 
Mark this post as an "Accepted Solution".
Good luck.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.