Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Desktop PC 880-p1xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hello,

its since yesterday that my omen sequencer keyboard Macros doesnt work anymore, i used them as key combination as ctrl+insert to mute mic. now seems that they doesnt work as key combination but they do as launcher. sometime when i press P1 my LED settings switch from wave effect to another. i tried to reinstall omen command center and to install drivers but nothing change.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello again,

I solved the problem just waiting an Omen command center update.

since today after the last update the program keys works as before.

i just wanted to let people know a possible solution to help who have my same problem.

Kind regards

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

@BuddyWolf,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I reviewed your post and I understand that the keyboard macros are not working.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I recommend you uninstall the Omen command center and then download and install it from the Microsoft store.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/omen-command-center/9nqdw009t0t5

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello,

thanks for your reply.

my omen command center was already the microsoft store version when i bought the pc. I already tried to reinstall it many times without resolve the problem and i just tried again just in case. 

HP Recommended

@BuddyWolf,

I recommend you download and install system event utility from the below link and check if it helps.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp91501-92000/sp91504.exe

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello again,

i installed it but it shows me only my pc info. 

I wonder if its a driver problem or something because Omen command center can reproduce macros as launcher, in addition i don't know if its related but i cant see my overclocking page.

BuddyWolf_0-1581704381244.png

it keep me saying to install a driver that i installed many times or send a feedback with datalog (i tried it too)  but nothing change. 

it doesnt give me any problem with my Omen Mindframe except the macros and Lighting change of my sequencer. 

Thanks in advance again 

Have a nice day

HP Recommended

@BuddyWolf,

Download and install the Omen command center from the below link and check.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp98501-99000/sp98588.exe

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello,

The result is that now finally the overclock page work!

now remain only the Sequencer problem.

i wait futher suggestions on what to do.

thanks again

HP Recommended

@BuddyWolf

Thank you for posting back. 

Let's enable the macro function and check

Refer to the user guide: http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06068457 Page6 as follows.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello,

The problem is that I'm not using a reactor mouse but a sequencer keyboard  so I don't know how to do this on it.

But anyway I think that the macros works since I can execute programs with them

Thanks and have a nice day

HP Recommended

@BuddyWolf

Thank you for posting back. 

I am glad to know that you managed to execute programs. Please reach out again for any further assistance.

Have a nice day ahead.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.