Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I reduced the size to 319KB and it shows well when I drop it, but it doesn't when it posts...

HP Recommended

PSU.JPGPSU 2.JPG

HP Recommended

PSU 4.jpg

HP Recommended

OK thanks, that helps.

Your current PSU is full ATX, despite what the specs say. I always confirm what a user actually has before recommending as sometimes specs can be wrong. This leaves you open to a broad range of selections. As I pointed out earlier, your motherboard is NOT connection proprietary. So any full ATX supply will work. All 24 pin power connectors are pinned out the same, so you cant get a wrong setup.

Here are a couple I would recommend, based on whats currently available at the moment (darned Covid really messed up parts availability).

They are 600w but based on price compared to the 500w, you are better off. That graphics card is 550w recommended (Min 500w). They will include the needed power connectors for you graphics card.

EVGA 600w base model wont break the bank and is their entry level PSU. It comes with 3 yr warrnty.

EVGA 600w GOLD, better model with 5 yr warrnty and more quiet fan.

Corsair 550w base model with 3 yr warrnty.

Let me know if you have other questions.

HP Recommended

Almost forgot, the only reason the images weren't showing right away is a server security function. Once the server decides the images are not malicious, it lets them be seen.

HP Recommended

I ordered the EVGA 600 GD, 80+ GOLD 600W. I'll report back when the PSU and Graphics card are installed. 

Thanks in advance for all your time and advice!

HP Recommended

Be sure to register your power supply soon after to receive the full 5 year warranty. Most all MFG's are like this.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.