Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Sure this isn't the right spot, but hopefully someone can help regardless:

I got an Omen 27i free from a dude I bought some other PC parts from. 

https://www.hp.com/us-en/shop/pdp/omen-27i-monitor

But he did not have the stand or power cord. He gave me a dual screen stand and the VESA mount is on the monitor so I'm not SO worried about that, but I have no idea if it even works with no cord. Any chance HP would send me the cord and or stand for being a long time customer (My first printer was a 692 ColorJet if I remember the number correctly, it was about 20+ years ago 😄 )? Or could I get the part numbers for the pieces so I can buy them secondhand? I don't want to put $150 into it with OEM if it doesn't work and universal adapters never work perfectly. The tips fall off or it isn't the exact output voltage/amperage etc...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Mjolnir_Lives,

There's exactly zero chance HP would send you any parts for free if they are not covered by a warranty.

A second-hand power cord+power supply can be found online such as here: 90W AC Adapter For HP OMEN 27i 8AC94AA#ABA LED Gaming Monitor Power Supply Cord | eBay, and a stand+base can be found online, such as here: Genuine HP STAND and BASE ONLY For OMEN 27i IPS LED Gaming Monitor 194441004953 | eBay.

In both cases, you still need to check for compatibility.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Mjolnir_Lives,

There's exactly zero chance HP would send you any parts for free if they are not covered by a warranty.

A second-hand power cord+power supply can be found online such as here: 90W AC Adapter For HP OMEN 27i 8AC94AA#ABA LED Gaming Monitor Power Supply Cord | eBay, and a stand+base can be found online, such as here: Genuine HP STAND and BASE ONLY For OMEN 27i IPS LED Gaming Monitor 194441004953 | eBay.

In both cases, you still need to check for compatibility.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

Yeah, I didn't think so. Business don't really care about consumers anymore, even though you know they 1000 power supplies that cost them $.04 to mass produce and probably a mountain of stands from refurbishment. Thanks, guess I'll give money to ebay cause I'm not paying $70 for an HP branded PS.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.