Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (409 Views)

Please read!

Product Name: Suport

Hi,my name is Aleksa Ignjatovic,I have some ideas that would work really well and all I need is someone from HP to contact me about it,its about laptop (like project valerie Smiley Wink ) and PC peripheries like keyboard and mouse and headphones,so please If anyone could contact me or atleast give me some email of someone that I could talk about that I would be very grafeful.

Thank you. 

Regents Professor
Message 2 of 2 (354 Views)

Re: Please read!

AleksaIgnjatovi wrote:

Hi,my name is Aleksa Ignjatovic,I have some ideas that would work really well and all I need is someone from HP to contact me about it,its about laptop (like project valerie Smiley Wink ) and PC peripheries like keyboard and mouse and headphones,so please If anyone could contact me or atleast give me some email of someone that I could talk about that I would be very grafeful.

Thank you. 

This is a customer support forum.  If you have business propositions or are looking for a career with HP, I would suggest contacting HP via the Get In Touch button at: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/jobs/help.html#&pd1=1

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation