Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have the same problem - my Omen Accelerator stopped working - and I get the error message Realtek Lightweight Filter Driver is not installed or failed to load. What can I do with this? I am connecting it to a Huawei Matebook Pro X.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Baradur,

Thank you for showing your interest in HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. I see from your post that you need assistance with HP Omen accelerator not detected. Don't worry we'll work together to help you find a solution.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Have you recently made any software or hardware changes on the PC before the issue started?

When was the last time it worked?

Have you tried to follow the steps suggested from the previous post? If you haven't tried it yet. Please try and get back to us with the results as this will help us in further assisting you.

In the meantime, let's try these steps here: 

Let's start off by enabling Hardware accelerator from control panel: 

1. Choose Start > Control Panel.
2. Double click Personalization and select Display Settings.
3. Click Advanced Settings.
4. Click Change Settings on the Troubleshooting tab.
5. Move the Hardware Acceleration slider to Enable

If the issue persists, I would suggest you could try uninstalling the display drivers from Device manager: 

Right-Click on start button> click device manager> expand display adapters>then select the display drivers that are listed and right-click on it and uninstall the drivers.

Check the box that states delete the software for this device.

Now restart the computer and then update the Bios, chipset and graphics card drivers on your PC.

Also, download and install HP support assistant on your PC. It should automatically download and install the latest updates and drivers for your PC.

Refer this link to know how to use HP support assistant.

Alternatively, I would suggest you follow the steps suggested in the support document for -HP OMEN GA1-10 Accelerator - Setting Up the OMEN Graphics Accelerator

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Eagerly waiting for your response!

that said, If the information I've provided was helpful, 

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi, and thanks for the response.

To youru questions: 

- No, no other changes except the standard updating programs that come with the machine. It has an auto-update with pc manager. But I have also tried to restore factory settings, to no avail.

- Well, the first time I know that it didn't work was November 19..

- Yes, but "Update the HP 3d drive guard software." - that won't run, and the other links are broken.

As to the steps below; there is no button for display settings. I guess that is because I have an Nvidia control panel instead, since the pc has an MX150.

I have installed the HP assistant and run it, but it didn't seem to do much, except tell me that I can draw on HP pcs with the help of a digital pen.

Yes, I have reiterated the steps in the support document, but it hasn't had any effect. 

I will try the display drivers.

HP Recommended

@Baradur,

Thank you for replying,
Please take your time and get back to me with the results,

Along with the display drivers, I would also suggest you install the audio drivers and check if that helps.

I'll be awaiting your response and would be glad to help.

Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,
It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accepted Solution.
And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment. 

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.