Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 27
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought a Hp Omen 27 monitor from Walmart as part of their clearance sale. I assumed i was the first purchaser but I was not. After opening the box and putting everything together i realized there was no power cable inside. I do have 2 additional HDMI cords though.

Searching Amazon and the deep web for replacements has brought up some shady deals.  There are replacements that seem to have the right requirement in voltage amp and wattage but I am not sure of the input size itself. There 4.5 and 5,5 sized inputs.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

I do noyt know what country you are in. The part number for the ac adapter is 924360-001

You can try to perform online search with part number, as it is not available from HP parts store. You might be able to find from official resellers in your country. For example in Europe:

https://it.eetgroup.com/search?query=924360-001

Hope it helps,

David

HP Recommended

Hi Dave. I'm in the US. I see the part number but I don't see any US based shipping sites. Not sure why this part is 130 euros. I think with shipping and cost it wouldnt beneficial to buy it. Thinking I am going to return it. Thank you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.