Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Reverb G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi.

From the date of purchase I have intermittent audio from the left speaker, which can temporarily be fixed by moving the speaker on it's hinge, however the issue eventually returns. I think it's an poor contact within the speakers circular section that pivots (where the spring loaded pins reside). I have tried un screwing and re mounting the speaker, and wiping the copper contacts on both the pins and where the pins make contact, as per some of the tips, but the problem persists.

Has anyone had success having just the speaker replaced, without sending back the entire headset?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Regards,

Jay

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello Dragon-Fur,

I'm hoping you have a chance to read my post. I've noticed you've been very helpful to other users in getting them in touch with a HP representative who can assist further. I am hoping you might be able to assist me too.

Thank you if you can.

Regards Jay

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.