Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
02-02-2021 06:58 AM - edited 02-02-2021 06:59 AM
Took both controllers out and they looked fine. The right has a problem with the joy stick sensor saying its always forward and when I move the controller it turns me to the right. I have temporarily solved this by pushing the thumb stick down but its impossible to play properly even when it still does it.
How do I RMA a controller, what are my options?
02-04-2021 08:44 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community
I understand your concerns
Since this is a Hardware issue please contact HP Support in your region for service options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community