Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Reverb G2 Virtual Reality Headset
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi!

I just bought a new Reverb G2 from the official website (Italy).

I'm coming from a Quest 2, since I wanted to do an upgrade even if that worked rather well.

Right now, I managed to have the headset working for some minutes, trying some games via SteamVR, but at the end it always crashes after a while. Specifically, it exhibits a blue screen inside the headset, and then it switches off definitively.

I read that AMD users (I have a 5950X) often have problems with the Reverb G2, and that there is the possibility to ask HP to send a new cable that may solve these kind pf issues.

Then, before going for a return, I kindly ask you what can I do to solve these issues.

Thank you very much!

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi @Alex1996able 

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I see that you are facing issues with your HP Reverb G2 Virtual Reality Headset. We want to help you with it. 

I have sent you a private message with further instructions to get this issue sorted. In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Thanks!

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

I get blue screen on my headsets 90% of the time. 

it recconnects but always blue. 

please help

HP Recommended

Hi @Alodave 

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I see that you are facing issues with your HP Reverb G2. We want to help you with it. 

I have sent you a private message with further instructions to get this issue sorted. In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Thanks!

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

- post removed, I started my own thread - 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.