Finnedsgang
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Reverb G2 issues and i can't even access to support page as site not working

HP Recommended
HP Reverb G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've a problem with the HP Support Page (italy). I would like to contact them regarding my HP Reverb G2 but i wasn't even able to write my request.The site from two days is completely unresponsive. If i click on buttons like "ask for support" it bounce me back on the support page, again and again, or the page continue loading for hours. Is there a direct email address where i can send my request? or a person in charge here that i can contact? Here a picture of the support page (tried on 3 different computer) 

The problems i have with my G2 is that i have the common problem with the USB 3.0 hub "error 7-14". The G2 crash, the image is unstable, or sometimes it didn't even boot up.  The problem seems connected to the uncompatibility with X570 motherboards. I already tried switching from pcie 3.0, to 4.0, the problem is mitigated but still present. 
I know that HP is proposing his users a USB replacement to try if this works. 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation