cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Shinobijoe
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Reverb G2 no more detected, not even error 7-14

HP Recommended
Reverb G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Screenshot (35).pngSo here is another unlucky G2 owner.

I have a X570 (Ryzen 9) and got the usual error 7-14, with the headset not reckognized but trying intermittently to be activated.

I bought a PCie USB 3,1 extension card which was recommended  (https://www.amazon.de/ELUTENG-Expansion-Superspeed-Controller-Individual/dp/B088BJYHLQ/ref=as_li_ss_...) .

The Headset worked like a charm with the new extension card, until recently before ca 2 weeks the headset stopped working.

This time WRP doesn't even detect the headset and says "Connect your Headset" and I can't get any cues that the headset is being recocknized. Interestingly another symptom is that when the headset is not connected the USB on the PCIe card all work without problems, when I connect the latter suddenly all the ports on the card will too not work anymore and the other connected devices (to the card) will go "dead" until I restart the computer (without the headset). the hardware manager shows some problems with some USB Ports. when the headset is connected to the other USB ports of the unit it makes the same problem describe on the beginning but in WRP it's not detected anymore .

The cable I have is the 1st revision and I'll try to contact the tech support since my unit is still under warranty.

but do anyone have such a problem ?

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation