cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Reverb/WMR problem

HP Recommended
Reverb
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

For a long time I've had no problems with my Reverb. Recently, I noticed that the screen in the WMR Portal was much brighter than usual and the headset would get very warm.   The display also gets very blurry when moving my head, but returns to normal once I keep my head still.

I've also noticed that when Windows Mixed Reality portal is shut down, the headset no longer turns off, but instead, the display stays dimly lit.

I have searched the forum and found one other person who reported the same exact issue. He solved it by uninstalling and reinstalling the WMR Portal. I've tried this several times without any improvement. All drivers are current and up to date. I've made no changes to settings.

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,488 10,491 453 719
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@JarheadO331 Welcome to HP Community!

I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

The headset driver must be installed the first time it is connected:

1. Make sure both headset cables (USB and DP cables) are connected.

2. Make sure the computer is connected to the internet.

3. Allow at least 2 minutes for the driver to update.

4. Check the device manager; you should now see the headset listed under Mixed Reality devices.

Figure 2. Headset driver installed, headset appears in Device Manager

Headset driver installed and headset appears in Device Manager

5. The headset should work properly now.

Click here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-reverb-virtual-reality-headset/28341578/document/c06433655 to setup HP VR Reverb Headsets with Windows Mixed Reality (Windows 10)

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation