Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have the HP wireless earbuds G2 which worked fine, until the right earbud decided not to work. I tried everything, including pairing again but the right one does not connect to any device while the left one works perfectly. Ive already tried resetting the earbuds by pressing for 10+ seconds the button on the case and Ive also tried pressing the earbuds themselves for 20+ seconds and nothing has worked. Also, the right earbud makes the ON sound when I take it out of the case so I know for a fact that it isnt broken, but is basicaly useless if it doesnt connect to....

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello @Lumberjack1973 

Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.

Let me check your basic system configuration before we dive deeper ...

(1) System Information

System Model

System SKU

( equals HP product number (p/n) )

(2Please report your results

HP Recommended

Dear Ub6424,

The devices are "HP Wireless Earbuds G2". All the information you request reguarding OS and PC do not apply. I've filled in whats on the box below.

OS Name: Does not apply

Version: G2

System Model: HP Wireless Earbuds G2

System SKU

( equals HP product number (p/n) 😞 169H9AA#ABB

Processor: Does not apply

BIOS Version/Date: Does not apply

BaseBoard Product: Does not apply

BaseBoard Version: Does not apply

HP Recommended

Hello @Lumberjack1973 

(1) Check Quick Setup

(2) If it still fails contact HP Support for service check/repair.

Kind regards

HP Recommended

The Quick Setup doesn't help me. It doesn't tell me how to reset the earbuds.

HP Support doesn't provide any help for this product. When I enter my S/N theirs no solution

Please help me.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.