Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
05-01-2022 08:00 PM
After successfully using the headset for two weeks the display for the right eye has gone bad. The far left is completely black and there is a boundary with rainbow colors flickering there between where I can see detail and there is none. I have tried everything unplugging and replugging every cable, DisplayPort, USB, Power, headset but nothing fixes it.
05-05-2022 04:10 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community! I'd like to help!
I see you are experiencing Right eye display issues with the HP Reverb G2 Virtual Reality Headset.
- Make sure that the headset is worn correctly so that the wearer's eyes are centered with regards to the lenses.
- Try to adjust the IPD (interpupillary distance). Note that Reverb G2 uses a hardware IPD. To change it, look for IPD adjustment on the bottom of the headset.
- Continue to wear any prescription eyeglasses or contact lenses.
- Check and clean the headset lenses as necessary (micro fiber cloth only no fluids).
- Due to the advanced design of the headset there may be some minor image ghosting in the first few minutes when starting the device while cold until the headset lenses have the opportunity to warm up.
If the issue persists then it could be a hardware issue. As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now. I would request you to contact our HP Support Engineers and should be able to sort this out.
Please reach out to the HP Technical Support team in your region regarding the service/replacement options.
Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp
For any hardware issue or repair please click on the link Phone Assist Worldwide
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.
Have a great day!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community