Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Reverb G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Like many people I have the Error code: 7-14 problem and a x570 motherboard. My question is what the hell are HP doing about it? Its been out a month and I have just spent an hour of my Sunday trying to sort it out. 

This forum is littered with posts about this problem. I thought this is an official HP forum but I cannot find anything from them about what they are doing, apologising or acknowledging the problem. There should be a massive sticky at the top of the forum from them saying "sorry guys we have cocked this up, but this is what we are doing about it....". 

If anyone can enlighten me about HPs response that would be great cos I have read tons of posts and found nothing yet.... 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

As you posted, this is a peer to peer forum, and you won't get a response from HP here.

I suggest that you contact the HP executive team at the link below and address your concerns to them.

Executive Team: CEO email | HP® Official Site

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.