Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Commuter Backpack

Where can I find the serial numbers for the HP Commuter Backpack + HP Renew Backpack? I have looked everywhere and can't find them. The Commuter Backpack product  number is 5EE91AA. I'm assuming it will be in the same place for both backpacks, but if not please let me know. If someone could please get back to me at their earliest convenience I would be evr so grateful. Thank you! 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Ricky0802,

Welcome to our HP User Forum!

I could be totally mistaken, but I don't think that a <$30 HP Commuter Backpack is manufactured with individual serial numbers...

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

I appreciate the response, but the other bag I'm asking about, HP Renew Backpack, is an $80 item, and Commuter Backpack is $30, and either way, I was told they do have individual SN for registration purposes. I managed to get the Commuter listed on my device page somehow but I doubt what I typed in was the SN. I tried doing the same for the Renew bag but that one won't work. Your answer certainly makes sense, but I'm not sure it has quite solved my issue. Hopefully HP staff will see this soon and provide a final answer, but again, thank you so much for your reply. :⁠-⁠)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.