Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Reverb G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've use it for 1 year, and it was all right.

But days ago, it happened once that Windows Mixed Reality couldn't detect my g2, and it didn't give me any error code (Only the default one that welcome to use WMR, please connect your headset). I replugged all cables and it worked (I think the one linked to the headset mattered)

Today, it happens again that my g2 isn't detected without any error code. Then I find the white light on the cable box is off. I replugged everything, but still it doesn't work this time.
Please help me, thanks. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I just had an issue yesterday of the headset disconnecting a couple of times, and then no light on the cable. For me it was solved by re-seating the power plugs in the cable box and the wall socket. (My G2 has a European plug and I have to use an adaptor to plug into the UK socket on an extension lead, so there are several steps where a loose connection could be).

It worked for me - hope it's as easy as that for you!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.