cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
nick_rorris1970
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Why Can't I get local setup support for the HP Reverb G2 Virtual Reality Headset in Australia?

HP Recommended
HP Reverb G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Why am i getting "This product is no longer serviced by HP. You may search for possible solutions on this support website. " when I try to get lcoal setup support on the HP Reverb G2 Headset? My unit does not work, and I would like support please?

1 REPLY 1
nick_rorris1970
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My Product is brand NEW and less than a month old, if I can't get support for this to get it working, I will contact department of fair trading regarding bad trade / support practices by HP on their own NEW products.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation