Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-03-2021 12:06 PM - edited 11-03-2021 12:39 PM
My Reverb G2 is loosing the connection and i get a 7-14 error code in windows mixed reality, i have tried different Usb ports and even a usb hub with it`s own power supply
My Pc spec is Ryzen 7 3800x, Asus X570-Plus Mb, gigabyte Nvidia rtx 2070 8 gb 32 gb Corsair 3200 mhz ram and 1 Tb ssd disk for c: drive
11-06-2021 11:32 AM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I understand you are getting this error on the computer screen.
Let's try these steps to resolve the issue:
- Make sure that the most recent drivers are installed for the headset and USB controller.
- Make sure that the Microsoft USB driver is used. There should be the word 'Microsoft' in the name of the "eXtensible Host Controller" device. See example below:
- Try plugging the cable into a different USB-3.0 port on your computer. (Try all USB Type-C and Type-A ports)
- Use the included USB-C to A adapter to try different ports.
- Try plugging the headset in through a USB Hub to the computer.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community