Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 600
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good afternoon!
When you click on the wheel it is pressed tightly, and when you scroll it, then gently. At first I thought that in some place the wheel was not developed, then I found the reason. I don’t know. Maybe this is a feature, but I think marriage. Wheel backlash !! If you move the wheel to the left, then you need to make more effort to press, and if to the right, then everything is gently pressed. In a conventional scroll, it itself randomly leaves either left or right.

Is it a marriage or all the mice with such a wheel?
If I didn’t explain it clearly, since it’s an automatic translation from google, I can upload the video.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Your video doesn't show up on the page. Security for this website might not be letting it appear.

But it wont matter. If your mouse wheel is randomly working or you are having to press hard to get it to work, there is nothing that can be done for it.

You would have to replace the mouse. If you are under warranty, contact HP Support for replacement.

If it is out of warranty, I am sorry.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @brokman 

Google translator is messing up some of your words, but I can understand most of it.

You are having issues with the Mouse wheel not working correctly.

Is the Mouse brand new or under warranty? If so, you need to contact HP Support directly for a warranty issue and have it replaced.

Contact HP Worldwide | HP® Official Site

HP Recommended

Here is a more detailed video, though in Russian, but I think you will understand what it is about!

HP Recommended

Your video doesn't show up on the page. Security for this website might not be letting it appear.

But it wont matter. If your mouse wheel is randomly working or you are having to press hard to get it to work, there is nothing that can be done for it.

You would have to replace the mouse. If you are under warranty, contact HP Support for replacement.

If it is out of warranty, I am sorry.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.