Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
vr1000-100
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

when I connect my HP vr headset my triple screens flash and my 1060 graphics card errors and I revert to single screen on onboard graphics card. I also get error number....C3002360-101. I spent over a hour letting Dell run my computer making sure everything was up to date and error free. They blame the vr headset and pointed me to you guys. VR Headset still has 5 months warranty. My pc is a VR ready Inspiron 5680 just bought from dell 3 months ago. Can someone please help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@racefan1965 (Since, no one from the community has jumped in to help, I shall do the honors) 😉

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, 

Riddle_Decipher, is at your service (Like a Genie, however, without magic powers) 😉 

As I understand you aren't able to connection the VR headset to your device anymore,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

• Have you updated the BIOS, Chipset & Graphics card drivers to ensure the latest version is installed?
  • When was the last time it worked fine? Did you attempt a system restore?
  • Do you have any error messages along with the error code you've mentioned?

While you respond to that, here's what you need to do:

1. Right-click the Start button.
  2. Click Device Manager.

3. Click the dropdown arrow next to Universal Serial Bus controllers.
  4. Click any driver that includes the words eXtensible Host and doesn't also mention Microsoft.

5. Click the Uninstall button.
  6. Click Uninstall.

FOR DETAILS & FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, USE THIS LINK: https://hp.care/2y7CueW

(By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)

Keep me posted,

For I (Or a trusted colleague) shall follow-up on this case to ensure the concern has been addressed, 

And your device is up and running again, 

that said, If the information I've provided was helpful, 

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

no one? lol wow!

HP Recommended

@racefan1965 (Since, no one from the community has jumped in to help, I shall do the honors) 😉

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, 

Riddle_Decipher, is at your service (Like a Genie, however, without magic powers) 😉 

As I understand you aren't able to connection the VR headset to your device anymore,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

• Have you updated the BIOS, Chipset & Graphics card drivers to ensure the latest version is installed?
  • When was the last time it worked fine? Did you attempt a system restore?
  • Do you have any error messages along with the error code you've mentioned?

While you respond to that, here's what you need to do:

1. Right-click the Start button.
  2. Click Device Manager.

3. Click the dropdown arrow next to Universal Serial Bus controllers.
  4. Click any driver that includes the words eXtensible Host and doesn't also mention Microsoft.

5. Click the Uninstall button.
  6. Click Uninstall.

FOR DETAILS & FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, USE THIS LINK: https://hp.care/2y7CueW

(By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)

Keep me posted,

For I (Or a trusted colleague) shall follow-up on this case to ensure the concern has been addressed, 

And your device is up and running again, 

that said, If the information I've provided was helpful, 

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

A very nice HP support tech fixed it for me. No idea what she did but it works great now.

HP Recommended

@racefan1965

Thank you for the update,

I appreciate your time and efforts,

I'm glad you found the solution for this concern, does that mean you've not tried the steps I had suggested? or you did but it didn't work?

Either way the steps I had suggested have worked for others - Just curious to know, so that we could help you and others better.

That said, thanks for taking the time to let the community know that you accept our suggestions,

I hope both you and your product works great and remain healthy for a long time 😉 

To thank me for my efforts to help you, Click here to access the public post and Select - "Accept as solution", And click on the purple thum... that said, have a Good Day & Good Luck!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Sorry. I got the help from the HP support on the phone before I saw your message. I truly appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions 

HP Recommended

@racefan1965

Thank you for responding! (again) 😉

And I'm glad it's worked out for you!

I think we can both agree at this point that there are other people who could benefit from the steps I have suggested so far & the discussions we had too.

I hate we couldn't resolve the issue within HP Forums in your particular scenario, however, if you don't mind clicking on accept as solution, as the steps done so far, is bound to help other people in the community with similar issues.

Click here to access the public post.

If you have any future questions don't hesitate to ask.

Have a good day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.