Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Z240 Small Form Factor Base Model Workstation
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My computer doesn't have any drivers for gamepads and it does not even react when i plug in a ds4 controller with usb to it.

I don't have any bluetooth adapter so need to run it through usb. Tried all guides that i could find but nothing has worked.

I need help, Even tried with another type of controller (thrust gxt 545) and i tried connecting controllers to other computers which works. Please help me solve this.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Mattias5 wrote:

My computer doesn't have any drivers for gamepads and it does not even react when i plug in a ds4 controller with usb to it....

@Mattias5 

You have to ask the vendor of your gamepads, HP does NOT won that device.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.