Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
hp omen 25
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

so i got the monitor second hand and i need to get a vesa mount but its seems that there are none to be found on the internet what gives?

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@theorphantosser, welcome to the forum.

Here is a VESA adapter that may be what you need.  I don't know anything about the etailer, but you can contact them.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended
I have the same problem. HP won’t even sell me a vesa Mount because they are “unable to find the monitor in the system” whatever that means.
HP Recommended

@Iamthepcguy, what is the Product Number of the monitor?

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

The model number: Z7Y57A9#ABA

This is the response I keep getting:

Hello,

In this case our system indicates that the vesa mount is a replaceable part for this display; however, we cannot confirm if this product had to be included on the box when you bought the product. We kindly recommend you to get in touch with the store or department where you bought this product, they will be glad to let you know if the vesa had to be included in the box, in that case you can request your warranty.

I just want to buy the darned mount. I dont care if its free or if it "had to be included in the box". I just want to find the thing and get it.

Andrew

HP Recommended
I finally got a part number out of them. $45 shipped for a metal plate?! Wow, talk about ripoff!

Part number 928435-001 for any sucker who is willing to dish out more on the Mount than the Mount arm.
HP Recommended

@Iamthepcguy

When your Vesa adapter arrives, If you could post a photo of it and tell us how well it works, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

HP Recommended
I’m not buying one. $45 is ridiculous. I’m going to try to build one myself.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.