Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
hp reverb
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hello. every one.

first.  i ordered to hp reverb from 2019/09/25. and received to 2019/10/02.    s/n :  [edited]      / p/n : 5QB37AA

but my Warranty date start 2019/08/16 ????     what happen??

and real ploblem is headset earphone is not working.  (left A thing is ok. right B is not working)

i try change right B to left. and then still right B is  not working.

maybe right B earphone is has manufacture problem.

hp reverb is all good. but i can hear half sound now.

this is new product. not used.

how can i this after service??

can i recive right B earphone module??

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@henry_kim

Since one side not working it's likely to be a hardware issue, I would personally suggest you contact our HP Support. 

Click here: www.hp.com/contacthp

Keep me posted on further assistance. I hope that helps! 

Thank you for joining the HP Community

Have a great day ahead!

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

thanks.

but contact page is not working.

''This product is no longer serviced by HP. You can search this website for possible solutions.''

anything do not contact. ex) email

how do help contact hp?

HP Recommended

@henry_kim

I have sent you a private message, to get in touch with the HP Support that cannot be shared in a public post.

Can you please check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

Keep me posted.

Have a great day!

Cheers 🙂

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.