Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Reverb G2 Virtual Reality Headset
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I used to see the device in my device manager but all of the sudden after not using it for a while it is completely dead, I have tried every single plug for the display port, USB c, and power cable as well as cleaned them. Its out of warranty now and i got it as a gift used.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I'm having the same issue, but I'm still in warranty. My problem is the same as yours but I also cannot check the serial number the HP website cannot validate it, and there is no support phone number nor chat available. I

t is disappointing. HP cannot validate their product serial number and provides no way for the customer to interact with a staff member prior to this point for this issue. How do I fix my product if the serial number is not recognised and it is a uncommon issue?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.