Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

i bought HP OMEN Mindframe headsets 5 month ago and the software (OMEN Command Center) was running just fine....

But, from the recent update (updated 2 days ago), the software has stopped working. I tried reinstalling but it has still not fixed the issue. All it does now is loading the whole time and never opens up anything else. Because of that, i cannot change settings of my headsets i.e., cannot control cooling, lighting and audio settings.

I even updated the drivers of my PC but it's still not helping.

I visited HP's website where I found https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Gaming-Notebooks/OMEN-COMMAND-CENTER-NOT-WORKING/td-p/6906346  this page, its said to download the software from the given link but its showing an error while opening -  "We're sorry

HP Customer Support site is temporarily unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please check back later."

please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@anayvishnoi I'm afraid Omen Command center is only compatible with Omen Products, 

That seems to be the reason it isn't working: click here for compatibility information.

I hope that helps!

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@anayvishnoi Click here to download the latest OMEN Command Center to resolve this issue.

If the issue persists, Click here to find and install the Bios and chip-set driver updates,

If the issue persists, is recover the original application from the recovery manager: Click here for instructions to retain the original Omen controller.

The only other thing to do is to uninstall the software and install a fresh copy from the Microsoft store: click here

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us, 

have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@Riddle_Decipher, thanks for responding, but when I'm trying to install OMEN Command Center From the link given, its popping out that my version of PC isn't supported.   I have a PC from a manufacturer Lenovo Ideacentre 300s-08IHH Desktop Computer.

Model - PG00T2A1. 

I guess according to the versions given, my PC is still compatible.

PC specs:-

Intel i3 6100 3.7 GHz 

Nvidia GeForce 710      2GB VRAM

4x2 GB RAM DDR4

HP Recommended

@anayvishnoi I'm afraid Omen Command center is only compatible with Omen Products, 

That seems to be the reason it isn't working: click here for compatibility information.

I hope that helps!

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.