Skovrup
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

keyboard

HP Recommended
15-dc1040no
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

What is wrong with this keyboard. Feels like it ghosts somewhat alot. I just bought this laptop, had it for 2 days and had to change it to new one(since i tought it was just bad luck with the model i had). However the new one does it aswell: Keyboard keeps ghosting in FPS games (Example CS:GO). Sometimes i need to re-press some key for it to work again. For example: If I keep A pressed, and press CTRL and something else "Fast" - "A" randomly stops working. So i have to re-press it to take effect again. This is not happening all the time, but in random situations.  Was not expecting a "Gaming" laptop to do such a thing. Any tips?

I have the exact same problem as this guy had - i found this thread on this page. did you find a soloution. ?

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation