Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
CND74493HL
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i have seen this laptop in amazon so i decided to buy it . But before i  buy it i decided to check its specification in hp official website.  In your website it says it have 2 gb graphic card but when the product reach me it does not have external graphic card it only have internal one. So i got very angry then i decided to ask the shopkeeper about this problem but he said go to the service centre but there your hp engineer does nothing and tell me to call here and there. Now i wont be able to do gaming because it does not have a good graphic card but your website says it have so what can i do now why your web site saying it have a graphic card tell me and who is responsible now i want my money back . i have bought this laptop from a shop and in finance  and not able to return it . now i want to know who's gonna help me. i am preety sure no buddy going to answer me and my problem.why this bloody laptop dont have a card. help me plzzzz. i am a b tec student so i need a good laptop my father gave me money to buy one but it does not have a graphic card it wont be able to complete my reqirements. plzz help sir

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello
I do not know if it is an error but you are talking about an external graphics card ..
Nowhere is it mentioned that you should have an external card
unless it is a description error?
this being said it is mentioned to have an AMD Radeon ™ 530 Graphics graphics card.
where you may not have noticed is that it is an AMD Quad-Core A10-9620P APU, AMD Radeon ™ 530 Graphics

This being the case, you are not in direct contact with HP here, but a help forum between users mainly.
If the computer does not suit you the only option is to be reimbursed.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-15-bw000-laptop-pc/15551418/model/18161572/document/c0570298...

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

SO WHAT YOU MEAN TO SAY THAT MY LAPTOP DONT HAVE A EXTERNAL GRAPHIC CARD BUT AT YOUR WEBSITE IT CLEARLY SAYS IT HAVE AMD RADEON 530 GRAPHICS (2GB DDR3 DEDICATED) THEN WHY IT IS WRITEN HERE DEDICATED . DEDICATED MEANS AN EXTERNAL GRAPHIC CARD .IT ALSO INFORM THAT IT HAVE 2GB MEMORY.THAT MEANS YOUR WEBSITE IS PROVIDING WRONG INFORMATION TO THEIR CUSTOMERS OR GIVING INFORMATION IN CURDDLES. HOW CAN A POOR CUSTOMER UNDERSTAN THIS INFORMATION .NOW PLZZZ TELL ME WHAT CAN I DO. I WILL NEVER BUY ANY HP PRODUCT NOW . I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH YOUR ANSWER SIR PLZZ ELABORATE YOUR VIEWS PROPERLY AND PLZ GIVE ME SOLUTION I WANT SOLUTION NOT YOUR VIEWS ABOUT IT OR JUST AN EXCUSE TO NOT SOLVE MY PROBLEM.HOW CAN YOU SAY ITS AN ERROR BECAUSE I CANT SEE IT I AM NOT A NOOB IN PC WORLD PLZZZ DONT GIVE EXCUSES . AND I DONT WANT A BOT TO HELP ME OUT I WANT A REAL EXPERT . SOO PLZZ DONT SERVE ME BOT  AGAIN.

AMD Radeon™ 530 Graphics (2 GB DDR3 dedicated)
HP Recommended

So sorry, but I told you, this is not my site
I think that we do not understand each other on certain words used
You are talking to me about an external graphics card, except there was never any question of an external graphics card, whether the computer has a graphics card integrated into the processor, or a separate graphics card, it remains internal!
I answered you, because you risked to wait a very long time before having an answer.
This type of problem does not have a straightforward solution, and in general users prefer not to respond to it.
In short, you will not get an answer from hp here!
the only solution as i told you, if the computer is not as you would like it is to get a refund / exchange
Must see that with the dealer in general!
Hp will not be able to install a graphics card for you, I doubt it!
But you can always contact HP directly, it's best to do

Contact HP
good continuation

[edit] am i afraid this computer is not new?
It must be years 2017/2018 right?
So if this is the case, HP will not take over the warranty I think

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.