Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

hi. i have a problem. i can't register my product on hp's software, i don't know why. teh software don't see my mouse when i seurch it bu it works(yhe mouse). i have un other problem. this mouse has 2 programmable buttons but i don't know how to program them!!! i searched but i didn't find any software that works on windows 10 and programm this 2 buttons. may you help me please? thank you so much for any answare.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello @Michelix28MK 

Depends on your definition of what "Programmable" means. The Omen 600 has limited ability to change settings of certain functions like changing the DPI (speed) and LOD (lift off sensitivity) settings. But you cannot "change" what any buttons do.

Holding the right and left mouse buttons for 3-4 seconds resets the mouse back to default settings for both DPI and LOD.

But if you updated the firmware, you will lose this ability (unless your mouse is a newer release and already has the newer update installed). In such case, holding down both the left and right mouse buttons will not reset the mouse. This is for esports gamers that needs that shortcut function for certain other game play function

There is NO software that will allow you to Program the mouse. Im sorry.

Omen 600 instructions.jpg

HP Recommended

thankyou for your answer.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.