Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
04-30-2020 09:52 AM
Anyone getting this notification on their Omen Command Center but is unable to successfully complete the firmware update? also where are the update notes?
05-08-2020 02:31 PM
@opop84 Welcome to HP Community!
I understand that the omen mind frame prime 0310 firmware update fails.
Do not worry. I will try to fix the issue.
Uninstall whatever version of the OCC is installed now.
- Go to your Start Menu and uninstall it if it shows up.
Get OMEN Command Center - Microsoft Store
Get HP System Event Utility - Microsoft Store
OMEN Command Center SDK sp98588.exe
The most important part: Force Windows Updates to search for updates again.
- Go to updates and click on the Search for Updates button, even if it shows its up to date. If it already shows updates pending, let them install, then search again. If it finds any, install them and reboot the computer. Then do it again (search again until no more are found).
Go to Windows Services and scroll down to HP Omen HSA Service and make sure it's set to Running - Automatic.
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!
05-10-2020 10:09 AM
I followed your instructions but wasn't able to find the service "HP Omen HSA"
Also, the notification for firmware update is missing, did it possibly happen on its own and I didn't know? how to verify and most importantly what are the updates notes for this firmware?
05-11-2020 06:28 AM
I understand your concerns.
Try updating the computer, this will install the latest updates -
Step 1 Windows Updates -
1) In the search box, type, and open Windows Updates.
2) Check for updates.
3) If the updates are available, click on install and restart the computer.
Step 2 Install updates using HP Support Assistant
- In the search box, type, and open HP Support Assistant.
- Check for updates.
- If the updates are available, click on install and restart the computer.
Note: If you do not have HP Support Assistant installed, Click here to download the same.
Please try creating a new user account on your computer.
Go to http://hp.care/2dWJKgW and follow the steps to create a new user account.
Have a nice day!!