Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have bought the 25x and it says it supports 144hz and it showing optimal 60hz when I use it on my ps5 which does support 120hz and I have got a hdmi that also supports that how can I change the optimal hz on the gaming monitor all the settings on the ps5 are set to do 120hz

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

if the system is set to 120hz and is outputting the frames the monitor should display them.  Thats at least how it works kind of on pc with nvidia cards.  They use highest refresh rate available. The console though might not do the same thing. I have seen a lot of post with people not able to get there ps5 to set to 120hz with this monitor.  for whatever reason I have seen that with the new xbox you can set it to 120hz. So im not sure with this monitor and ps5. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.