Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP - 15-ce001nf
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello I am French, I use a translator so forgive me for mistakes. I will love help from the HP community, I have my computer since February 20, 2018. 

I have a huge problem with this laptop, in about 2 years it is gone I think 4 times in repairs, and on 4 times there were repairs for hard drive problems. And lately again, my hard drive still has a problem. I'm really getting tired of it. I am a student, I paid this computer about $ 800 and I had trouble with it. I had no commercial gestures and very long repair / delivery times of my laptop.

I did a test of my hard disk and here is the the failure ID is : 64MMWM-93N9RP-MFPURF-60V703

This laptop has a problem of origin, it is not possible that 4 times it is the hard drive that died. I need help, I can not afford to pay for a hard drive since the hardware warranty has expired. It's really frustrating to put in a lot of money and eventually have a failing laptop. My old computer that was not made for gaming and yet with which I played had no problem and I only paid $ 350 that date from 6 years ago. And this ordainer who dates from 2 years had only worries.

Please help me, I need this computer outside gaming, this computer also serves me to work, this year I pass the baccalaureate so I need this tool.

Once again sorry for the mistakes of English hoping that you will understand what it is happening. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello @Théo 

Sorry to hear of the troubles. Nothing I can do from a forum standpoint. I can ask if there is an agent who can contact you, but again I dont know if anything can be done at this point. You really were unlucky at the hard drive fixes.

If HP cannot do anything, I would consider installing an M.2 NVMe SSD for your operating system this time. It will be so much faster and more reliable that those traditional Hard drives.

This is an example sold in France and is a good choice per cost...

https://www.amazon.fr/Sabrent 

I will ask if anything can be done otherwise.

Let me know if I can help with something else.

HP Recommended

@Théo

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.