Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
omen 30l
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I placed my order of HP omen 30l on Nov 25, and it was going to ship by Dec 23. And I got stuck at the step of confirmation and received a new revised date of Jan 3. And today the order status still stays on the confirmed. I contacted support and there was no one show up. 

I am wondering that if they forget my order or something else? Can someone have an explanation? Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

I'm in the same situation. My November 25th order was also scheduled for shipment on December 23rd...I got a revised shipment date of January 3rd but now it's stuck on "order confirmed" again. I think our orders are going to be delayed again.

Can you believe it's going to be like a month and a half before we get our PCs? lol.

HP Recommended

@JackeyFive @RyanZZ

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have also been abandoned by HP. The first time they delayed my order, I got an email telling me it was delayed. It was supposed to be delivered 1/7. Many other people who got this notification already received there PC. This time, I didn't even get a notification. I checked my status and it is delayed another week, 1/14. At this point, HP will just push my computer back 1 week at a time until all the hardware is outdated and the computer is worthless. I can't even call to complain, the last time I tried I was on hold for 4 f*cking hours. This is the worst customer experience EVER.

SHIP MY COMPUTER HP

HP Recommended

Abandoned? Absolutely. The CHAT facility on HP brings one into an endless loop, shipping dates keep slipping, exactly one day after the original ship date HP would post a new date. No accountability except taking the full amount up front at time of order. Mine was supposed to ship 12.23, then 01.03 (a Sunday?), then now shows 01.11. See the pattern?

HP Recommended

this is exactly what happened to me.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.