Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-29-2023 10:19 AM
Hi @Mr_Rony ,
Welcome to HP Support Community.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
Could you please elaborate more on the issue?
I can provide you with some general guidance on how to address battery and warranty issues with your Victus by HP Gaming Laptop.
Check Power Settings:
- Ensure that your power settings are configured correctly. You can adjust these settings in the Windows Control Panel.
- Look for any power-hungry applications that may be running in the background.
Calibrate the Battery:
- Occasionally, calibrating your laptop battery can improve its performance. You can find instructions for calibrating your battery in your laptop's user manual or on the HP support website.
- Ensure that your battery and power-related drivers are up to date. You can check for updates through the Device Manager.
- Generate a battery report to get detailed information about your battery's health. Open a command prompt with administrator privileges and type powercfg /batteryreport. This will create a report located in C:\Windows\System32\battery-report.html.
Check Warranty Status:
- Visit the HP support website and enter your laptop's serial number to check the warranty status. This will help you determine if your laptop is still under warranty.
I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Gaya1239 – HP Support.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community