cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Beeping and No screen appearing

HP Recommended
690-0024
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello I have an HP Pavilion 690-0024 gaming pc and I have recently upgraded the ram from 8 to 16 gb of ram. It was at this point I was getting blue screen and more recently I have been having these beeping noises and the pc in an unresponsive state with a black screen. All of these are associated with ram issues but I do not know to fix them. I would really like to since now it’s not even letting me use my pc. Thank you. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 5
169 161 9 28
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Did you add a second stick of 8gb ram or you replaced it all together, if you added a second one, was it the exact same one as the original one? If you replaced all of them, what brand and speed are they?

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation