Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN 30L Desktop GT13-0xxx My desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

OMEN 30L Desktop GT13-0xxx My desktop

HP OMEN - Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 5-Series 3600 - 8GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER - 1TB HDD + 256G

hello I hope you can help me in the bios there is no way to change the frequency of the ram memory, there are no settings to increase the performance of the AMD processor and memory,

it is a pc gamer because they limit it👨‍💻

Bios is simple not a MSI type of Bios where you have full control

Bios is simple not a MSI type of Bios where you have full control of peripherals like RAM, Processor, etcetera.

This is a PLUG &PLAY ONLY! system

Ram goes from 3200 speed single stick of Ram
To 2666 speed when you install 2 sticks of Ram

Customer Service over the phone was terrible(sounded like i was talking to a woman in INDIA with kids, dogs & cars in the background) couldn't understand her because of the HEAVY accent

Two thumbs down

HP needs to get their act together if their going to compete with cheaper gaming consols

If you do upgrade the ram, there is no bois settings to let you change you’re speed , the mother bored is only 4 pin , you can’t upgrade the stock cpu cooler , the heat sink is way too thin , you can’t overclock a Ryzen 5 that is ment to be overclocked , need I say more ???

I want to know if they will get a new update from the bios many users are returning these computers for the same problem

I have the 30L model, I bought it for your good comments on this pc, install the new fan in the LC PUMP, but there is a cable at the top that is available to another fan, left the photo in the link https://photos.app.goo.gl/zY5eSQCVYKt6e21i9 you know something about cable I was researching on the motherboard but I can't find any information thanks

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Bios is simple not a MSI type of Bios where you have full control of peripherals like RAM, Processor, etcetera.

This is a PLUG &PLAY ONLY! system

Ram goes from 3200 speed single stick of Ram
To 2666 speed when you install 2 sticks of Ram

HP Recommended

HI,

Tier one system builders such as HP, Dell, or Lenovo provide limited BIOS options and no or very limited overclocking options.

The motherboards (MB) are designed by the manufacturer. Many of these MBs use proprietary front panel and power supply connections which require using the manufacturer supplied chassis and proprietary power supplies.

That is the way it is.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.